Page 1 of 1

Twelft Year - chords?

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 9:35 pm
by Markku
I´m learning to play the tunes to Twelft year. When I´m ready I will share the tunes to you all. Is there anybody out there in cyberspace who can send me the chords?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 4:59 pm
by simonsmith
Basically it's

D6/9 2 bars slide up to E7 2 bars with 5th A7 1 bar then A7 pyke version A7 1 bar D6/9 then run down chromatically so d/69 csharp6/9/c6/9 to B7 2nd fret slide upto E7-A7-A7 pyke version alternate the root and fith of every shape and slide a lot and thats it i don't write music i am sure you will work it out if you really want it pyke version chord consists of first finger fith fret dstring 2nd finger 6 fret g and b string 3rd finger fith fret e string high...i think thats it i dont have my mac with me to check

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:19 pm
by djangology
it would certainly take me 12 years to figure that one out. :-)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 8:56 am
by Teddy Dupont
I've got the opening sequence of Django stating the theme on Tabledit.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:20 am
by simonsmith
djangology wrote:it would certainly take me 12 years to figure that one out. :-)


your american, it will probably take you 24 years to work it out

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:23 pm
by Jan Primus
simonsmith wrote:your american, it will probably take you 24 years to work it out


Simon, it seems you are feeling just a wee bit superior here. May I remind you of the old story about the Yanks kicking your sorry arses out of a certain colony a while back?

:lol:
Chad

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:36 pm
by simonsmith
Jan Primus wrote:
simonsmith wrote:your american, it will probably take you 24 years to work it out


Simon, it seems you are feeling just a wee bit superior here. May I remind you of the old story about the Yanks kicking your sorry arses out of a certain colony a while back?

:lol:
Chad


i'm not very good at history.......

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:43 pm
by djangology
your american, it will probably take you 24 years to work it out


then i'll just have to start calling it "TwentyForth Year" instead. hey, by the way, why is this song called "Twelth Year"? Are they trying to say that were supposed to have that song mastered by the time were 12?