Notes Noires

Submissions for tune chords and licks

Moderators: Zoot, Teddy Dupont

Notes Noires

Postby emicad » Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:23 am

Anyone knows the chords of this amazing tune by Fapy?
I'm working on the tab (soon on my website) and it's an hard work, if you can give me the chords I'll save some time and effort.
Any help?
User avatar
emicad
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:56 am
Location: Rome - Italy

Postby Agent » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:26 pm

This site has tab and chords, but only in TablEdit.

http://jazz.chansons.free.fr/guitarejazz2.htm
Agent
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:28 pm

Postby emicad » Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:38 pm

Agent wrote:This site has tab and chords, but only in TablEdit.

http://jazz.chansons.free.fr/guitarejazz2.htm

I'll try to print the file, it's hard to see the chords in Tabledit
Thanks
User avatar
emicad
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:56 am
Location: Rome - Italy

Postby SwingOpi » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:18 am

emicad wrote:I'll try to print the file, it's hard to see the chords in Tabledit
Thanks


Tach,

thats really a problem. More confusing than helping! :shock: :roll:
User avatar
SwingOpi
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:39 am
Location: Near Luxembourg

Postby emicad » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:51 am

SwingOpi wrote:
emicad wrote:I'll try to print the file, it's hard to see the chords in Tabledit
Thanks


Tach,

thats really a problem. More confusing than helping! :shock: :roll:

I agree...
but this is the only chord source for this tune and I have no wish and time to find it myself, I'm already working on the tab and is not a little work.
User avatar
emicad
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:56 am
Location: Rome - Italy

Postby emicad » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:28 am

Hi to all,
finally I've finished my complete transcription of this marvellous tune, it's probably my best transcription ever done and the hardest work I've done using powertab, I'm happy to share it with you all:
http://emicad.altervista.org/
You can find it on the Tab section, chords are coming soon.
I suggest to try playing all the song using always restroke technique as Fapy have done and to practice a lot expecially open strings passages.
There is no exercise for me better than this to learn restroke technique.
Enjoy and let me know what you think.
Bye
User avatar
emicad
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:56 am
Location: Rome - Italy

Postby emicad » Tue May 23, 2006 10:37 am

User avatar
emicad
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:56 am
Location: Rome - Italy

Postby Rich » Tue May 23, 2006 4:06 pm

Hey emicad,

Did you ever find out anymore information about having lessons off Fapy?

Regards,
Rich.

PS looks like u've also been spending a lot of time with "Transcribe!" like me.. I've not got the patience to tab it all out though :shock: .. good work!
User avatar
Rich
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 11:09 am
Location: Bristol

Postby emicad » Wed May 24, 2006 6:43 am

Rich wrote:Hey emicad,

Did you ever find out anymore information about having lessons off Fapy?

Regards,
Rich.

PS looks like u've also been spending a lot of time with "Transcribe!" like me.. I've not got the patience to tab it all out though :shock: .. good work!

Hi Rich,
I must to consider my work situation before planning something, so I hope to
have some good news during August, but sincerely I don't know if this year I'll be with Fapy.
I know "transcribe" but I use "amazing slow downer" http://www.ronimusic.com/ to transcribe all the pieces.
Patience is not my best gift, but I make some exception sometimes, expecially when I hear something like "notes noires".
User avatar
emicad
 
Posts: 803
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:56 am
Location: Rome - Italy


Return to Tunes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron