Mystery Pacific

Submissions for tune chords and licks

Moderators: Zoot, Teddy Dupont

Mystery Pacific

Postby justjack » Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:23 am

All,

Has anyone run across a chart of this out in the ether? I'm hoping to add it to the repetoire to break things up a bit. Anything's fine- standard, powertab, tabledit, the lot. If so, thanks. And if I remember right, in Sweet and Lowdown (the film) the early train-call is used as an intro to Limehouse Blues-anybody have any success using this arrangement?

Jack.
justjack
Mad For It

Postby NewcastleBud » Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:21 am

Hey Jack, The best I can help you with would be the transcription from the Anthology book ( Hal Leonard ). I don't know if it will help. Cheers!
NewcastleBud

Postby justjack » Tue Dec 23, 2003 7:23 am

I hope it will; I just threw it on Ye Olde Amazon Wishe List last week. With any luck, my relatives are more computer savvy than I am. Here's to hoping.
justjack
Mad For It

Postby NewcastleBud » Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:38 pm

Hey Jack, Hope you had a great Christmas, Well, if you did'nt get the book on your wish list I'd be happy to send you a copy of this (and any other tune from the anthology book). I can't e-mail it as I dont have a scanner but I can go the snail mail route or fax. Let me know. Rick
NewcastleBud

Postby justjack » Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:13 am

NewcastleBud wrote:Hey Jack, Hope you had a great Christmas, Well, if you did'nt get the book on your wish list I'd be happy to send you a copy of this (and any other tune from the anthology book). I can't e-mail it as I dont have a scanner but I can go the snail mail route or fax. Let me know. Rick

Hi Rick,
It was a good Christmas, but Djangoless; a Grappelli disc was the only faint echo. I have found the chart, though, for Mystery Pacific. I might take you up on the offer, though. Thanks!

Jack.
justjack
Mad For It

Postby Taso » Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:49 am

Interested to see that someone's found the chart for Mystery Pacific. So... how do we get a copy?
Taso

Postby justjack » Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:46 am

Taso,

Welcome aboard-I can send you a chart via old-timey mail if you want to message me your address. I might be able to send it via email, but I'm not sure it'll be legible. Let me know.
justjack
Mad For It

Return to Tunes