chez fernand

Submissions for tune chords and licks

Moderators: Zoot, Teddy Dupont

chez fernand

Postby pete g » Sun Feb 22, 2004 2:03 pm

Has anyone got a lead sheet or tab for this Martyn Taylor tune? Romane does a good version on Ombre
pete g

Postby djangology » Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:34 pm

ive not seen a transcription anywhere yet... as a note of trivia, I have 2 different versions of the "Spirit Of Django" album and they are both almost the same except the newer one has about 4 more songs on it and the bass player on the record is different. i think there is a third version of that album somewhere also, or at least that is what i heard...
djangology

Postby stublag » Sun Feb 22, 2004 7:49 pm

djangology wrote:ive not seen a transcription anywhere yet... as a note of trivia, I have 2 different versions of the "Spirit Of Django" album and they are both almost the same except the newer one has about 4 more songs on it and the bass player on the record is different. i think there is a third version of that album somewhere also, or at least that is what i heard...

if you guys can wait--I'm doing a gig with Martin Taylor's "Spirit of Django" rhythm guitarist John Goldie at the Troubador club in Earls Court ,London on the 29th Feb along with the great Billy Thompson on violin(all welcome)
I'll ask him if he still has the chart.
Stu
stublag

Return to Tunes