musical hair styles

New to the scene? Help is at hand. No question too silly.

Moderator: justjack

musical hair styles

Postby les yeux noir » Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:59 am

hahahha i love to generalize,i really do
however its more a fact htan a generalization that many clasical musicans have either a page boy hair cut or a little pony tail,ca 1 dm long.
hahah music teachers same thing there.
so.........what kind of hair dooooooooooooooooooooooos do all of you have.
personally i have a massive mopp of long curley black hair.....hm.....i wonder in what bracket i would place myself?????????
Keep swinging!
les yeux noir

Postby devinci » Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:42 pm

Paco de Lucia springs to mind, the only person in history to have perfected the art of the fold over, that technique when a person with a large bald inlet on their head covers up the hair loss by folding the hair from one side of the head over the hairless section. Boulou Ferre is an intermitant exponent of this technique, to less successfull ends but he is to be comended on his effort. At Gossintion a few years back the revolving fan on stage would lift his moose hardened fold over hair up, raising it up gently and letting it softly fall back. Although a funny sight, Boulou really made it work for him, it was part of his 'I'm a crazy genius look' that he has perfected.
devinci

musical hair

Postby les yeux noir » Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:14 pm

hahahah this is true,going back in history there is allways motzart.
Keep swinging!
les yeux noir

Postby emicad » Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:08 pm

I sistematically shave my head with an hair cutter (not a blade!) since more than 10 years so i never had the problem about "how" cut my hairs but "how many times"!
It's a choice, i'm not bald! i want to tell this :D
The bad thing is that if i forget to cut my hairs fore more than a month the effect is unbeliavable...Do you remember Arnold? The little guy of the TV series? Something like that!
I hope this post can be essential for you all :lol:
Hi Anna
emicad

Postby Mario » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:06 pm

emicad: so...are you saying that your avatar shows a real-life image of you? :shock: Fits the description, though...

Never mind... :wink:
Mario

Re: musical hair styles

Postby Cattermole » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:15 pm

les yeux noir wrote:personally i have a massive mopp of long curley black hair.....hm.....i wonder in what bracket i would place myself?????????

You're Brian May and I claim my five pounds.
Cattermole

LOL...I love this

Postby Gullahboy » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:33 pm

Well as for me I use to look like the Struggling bohemian guitar player when I had Dreads down to my back but now ....I look like a "Suit" or a Lap top carrying hard -on .who hangs at Starbucks all the time
Gullahboy

Return to Gypsy Jazz for Rookies