Django in June

Post your US Gig dates here

Moderators: Caballero, Zoot

Django in June

Postby justjack » Wed Apr 19, 2006 3:46 am

Hi all,

A special weekend in Northampton, Mass, USA...

Much good news...first, the website is up and running. You can find the full schedule of shows & workshops, ticket info, lodging, directions, musical examples for brushing up, etc at:
www.djangoinjune.com

Now, the last minute addition: Stephane Wrembel will be appearing in a new trio format on Friday night with Jared on bass and David on percussion. This should be a really special night-Stephane's show AND Andreas & Michael Horowitz in a beautiful venue. Not to be missed! And of course, on Saturday Lollo Meier and Tim Kliphuis will be bringing it!

It wouldn't be a festival without workshops, so be sure to check them out-Lollo, Michael, Stephane, Andreas, and Dave Kelbie will all be hosting guitar workshops, and Tim and Will Patton will each be hosting four workshops for violin and mandolin, respectively. If you're unfamiliar with Will, he's recently recorded an album with Ninine Garcia and is a real talent in the style.

All in all it should be a hell of weekend in a great setting, and I'm looking forward to meeting or reconnecting with a lot of you. Come on out!

Best,
Jack.
justjack
Mad For It

django in june ....

Postby viejovato » Mon May 29, 2006 1:49 am

jack ...
that's a stellar lineup you have put together ... wish you were a bit closer ....
good luck ...
cheers,
miller and debs
rancho LocaRosa ...
viejovato

Postby justjack » Mon May 29, 2006 4:59 am

Milz,

Jump a plane, my friend! I'm sure you could sell a lot of raffle tickets for that Collins out here...

Really, if you make the plane fare I'm glad to put you up at my place with three squares a day. You don't mind Beagles, do you?

Best,
Jack.
justjack
Mad For It

Postby justjack » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:57 am

One week to go! You guys need to start chatting up stewardesses...

Best,
Jack.
justjack
Mad For It

Return to US Gig Listings