Swing Caravan in Massachusetts

Post your US Gig dates here

Moderators: Caballero, Zoot

Swing Caravan in Massachusetts

Postby justjack » Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:45 am

Hi all,

My band has a fairly big local gig coming up in September at PACE (Pioneer Arts Center of Easthampton), and I'm hoping to get as many people to attend as possible. To make it more enticing, I live right upstairs from the venue and will probably be hosting some sort of afterparty/jam, so if anyone is interested in coming, let me know! The show is $10/$8 advance, but beer, food, and the pool table are free at my place...

The venue site for tickets is http://www.pioneerarts.org though they haven't got their September calendar up yet. If you're anywhere close to New England, I hope you'll come by so I can put a face to a name. Feel free to PM me with any questions...

Best,
Jack.

P.S: Here are some shots of my place, if anyone's worried about it being some den of iniquity. Of course with the right people we could make it just that.
justjack
Mad For It

Postby nwilkins » Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:47 pm

you really should post that other pic of your dog again :)
nwilkins

Postby justjack » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:49 am

Anything to bring out the troops...
...Nick, hop in the car and come down! Maybe we can work out some kind of gig exchange-I've never been to Nova Scotia.

Best,
Jack.
justjack
Mad For It

Postby nwilkins » Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:23 pm

sooooooooooo cute!!!

when in September is your gig Jack? I doubt I'll be able to make it, but you never know :)
nwilkins

Postby justjack » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:18 pm

It's Saturday the 9th...I doubt it'd be worth the drive, unless this is just about my dog. Still, you'd be welcome to crash on the old couch if you're around.

Best,
Jack.
justjack
Mad For It

Return to US Gig Listings