Erm Samois

Post your EU Gig dates here

Moderators: Caballero, Zoot

Erm Samois

Postby Mobreau » Tue May 08, 2007 1:34 pm

Greetings folks, A little bird tells me that even "petite Barbeux" Is that the correct spelling?) is fully booked! fortunately I reserved at Sameroux anyway, but is this bird ill informed or is it true? if so what's gonna happen? is Samois going to become woodstock (interesting thought, is the paella gonna be spiked?) I can see mr Blagden now in his Bandana and round shades, Robin in his jesus creepers and bell bottoms!! I'm just gonna go for the free love walking around in the buff approach wearing daisy chains handing out incense ! dem gypsies wont know whats hit em. It's been ages since I've seen you guys when you coming up to Brighton to nick our gigs??!! Hope to see you all before Samois :D

Steve
Mobreau

Postby Zoot » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:35 pm

I booked all the pitches in petite Barbeau so I can also walk around in the buff and no one will see me because I'm a shy hippy.

Not long now boys, steady the horses.
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
Zoot
Site Admin

Postby Caballero » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:06 pm

Everyone close your eyes and imagine Konishki from Sumo wrestling fame, with only a smattering of hair on his head, dark sunglasses, guitar and 'tackle out'.
suck that lemon dry. 8)
Caballero
Moderator on Probation

Return to EU Gig Listings