Moderators: Caballero, Zoot

You want me to do what??????

Postby Brett » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:03 pm

Brett

Postby Teddy Dupont » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:39 am

Cabo crapped his pants yet again?
Teddy Dupont

Postby Caballero » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:31 am

No. I'm a skinny mofo' these days. Those pants belong to some fatass, and there's plenty of them in this genre. Anyone missing a fatty?
Caballero
Moderator on Probation

Postby Teddy Dupont » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:22 am

Don't try the old BS on us Cabo. Zoot told me you needed fat boys pants to contain those hideous and terrifyingly massive anal haemorrhoids of yours.

You should also stop using that cheap, narrow toilet paper. It is simply not doing the job for you.
Teddy Dupont

Postby Leonardo » Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:09 pm

Hahahaha,
thats great,hahahaha
Leonardo

Postby Caballero » Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:24 pm

Yeah? Well I'm like one o' them super-model bitches who get bad press about how skinny they are and the negative effect it has on the yoof of today with all their anorexia and shit. Over the next year, I predict an increase in the suicide rate amongst fatty gypsyjazzers after being around me. Why, only last week both Stublag and Zoot topped themselves because of the shame they carried round, along with the blubber. After a gig with me, Thrip decided to wear a girdle from there after, the brightside was, it spiced up his lovelife. So there is a positive side to weight-loss, or the appearence of.
If you got the vinyl for 'My Sweet' by Django, play the bit backwards when Django says " would Mr Solo want a Vola?" it sounds like "Top yourself you fat git."

I'm like one of them ree-formed smokers.
Caballero
Moderator on Probation

Postby Teddy Dupont » Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:00 am

Caballero wrote: If you got the vinyl for 'My Sweet' by Django, play the bit backwards when Django says " would Mr Solo want a Vola?" it sounds like "Top yourself you fat git."

I'm impressed. I thought I was the only one who had noticed that.

Cabo is absolutely right about his new svelte shape. This is a photo taken of him a couple of weeks ago. The man is positively anorexic. Just as soon as he can get those haemorrhoids fixed, there will be no stopping him.
Attachments
Jonny No Mates.jpg
Teddy Dupont

Return to Taking the piss etc...