Fapy Model?

Makers of Gypsy Jazz guitars

Moderators: Zoot, Teddy Dupont

Fapy Model?

Postby OBZ » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:40 am

haya everyone, was wondering if anyone here known the Fapy Lafertin model guitar and can say how it is and what's it's price.
http://www.hotclub.nl/new.htm
OBZ

Postby Zoot » Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:44 am

I'm sure if Fapy has anything to do with it, it will be a fine instrument.
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
Zoot
Site Admin

Fapy Model by Ger Boonstra

Postby samick westone » Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:44 pm

I am the proud owner of a Fapy Model guitar and it is very, very good. I own Fapy's guitar it is the one which you can see on his website.

Fapy and Ger have done a lot of work on making a great guitar and I really can't praise this instrument enough.

I was able to play on Fapy's Selmers and then on the Fapy Model so I can confirm that it sounds equal if not superior to those great guitars.

Buy one if you can...
samick westone

Postby BluesBopHarry » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:05 pm

How much is it?
$$$$????
BluesBopHarry

Postby samick westone » Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:26 pm

I do not know what price Ger Boonstra charges for the Fapy Model, I bought mine from Fapy at the same time as he bought a guitar from me so this complicated matters. There might be details on Fapy's site and Ger has his own site.

I do know that the price wasnt a consideration, this instrument is special. The limiting factor is how many there are and I do not how many there are currently in production, I have only seen one other.

I understand that Ger has recently built guitars for Tchavolo and Dorado.
samick westone

Return to Luthiers