Cloughtoberfest-Irelands first Gypsy jazz festival

Welcome to the Hotclub Forum

Moderators: Caballero, Zoot

rimmm

Cloughtoberfest-Irelands first Gypsy jazz festival

Post by rimmm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R83QLb6RDbM

Come along chaps, great accommodation, great food, GREAT BOOZE. Oh and the lineups better than Samois.
rimmm

Re: Cloughtoberfest-Irelands first Gypsy jazz festival

Post by rimmm »

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaa, You're back to with that attitude again. I, in case you wondered, would not really want any pond life at our beautiful festival anyway. And by the way 'Pipe bombs'-nice one Payne you tit, if it was ever a doubt before its finally been cleared up-you are a total dickhead and you don't have a clue. Go fuck yourself.
neill

Post by neill »

I don't want to get into political or any other types of slanging match on an internet forum, but please, 'pipe bombs'????? Ireland - racist... really? this is absolute nonsense and very offensive indeed. Moderators - please?
I unfortunately won't be able to get to your festival rimmm, but I wish you all the best with it, it looks great.
Neill.
rimmm

Post by rimmm »

neill wrote:I don't want to get into political or any other types of slanging match on an internet forum, but please, 'pipe bombs'????? Ireland - racist... really? this is absolute nonsense and very offensive indeed. Moderators - please?
I unfortunately won't be able to get to your festival rimmm, but I wish you all the best with it, it looks great.
Neill.

Thanks Neill, maybe next year! (working on that already)

One love

rIMM
crookedpinky

Post by crookedpinky »

Rimm I wish you all the best for the Festival - wish I could make it over, maybe next year. Ignore the ramblings of the eejit, they obviously don't get out enough and be thankful that they prefer Samois.

I second the proposal that a moderator should prevent anymore postings from that person - they're not amusing, they're just pointless and offensive.
I notice that his/her/its posting on Djangobooks are nowhere near as inflammatory or as nonsenical.

Slainte

Alan
The Crookedpinky
Teddy Dupont

Post by Teddy Dupont »

What are you guys rambling about. I can't see any offensive posts. :D
crookedpinky

Post by crookedpinky »

Ha ha Teddy.
I hope my assumption of irony/sarcasm/tongue firmly in cheek on your part is correct. If not then I will never darken this forum again.
The Crookedpinky
rimmm

Post by rimmm »

Thinks Pinky-You know I wouldnt get offended by most stuff but that was just a bit much for my tastes-pretty sure Teddy was just having a giggle. Anyhoo, back to talking about pick thickness and moustaches!

one love
Teddy Dupont

Post by Teddy Dupont »

crookedpinky wrote:Ha ha Teddy.
I hope my assumption of irony/sarcasm/tongue firmly in cheek on your part is correct. If not then I will never darken this forum again.
Yes if you check you will see the offending posts have gone. I think I have also banned the guy but Zoot is really the expert on this computer stuff so only time will tell.