I've got scales growing all over my brain.

Ask our resident Doctor your troubling questions

Moderator: Teddy Dupont

Caballero
Moderator on Probation

I've got scales growing all over my brain.

Post by Caballero »

Doctor Teddy!! quick ! help!!!

Please follow this link below. I found the contents to be shocking, in the sense that it's obvious, some serious substance abuse has been going on here.
The scary thing is, after long hours of playing with Thrip at IGGF, I think this is what we sounded like!
Help! do you think I should stop jamming with him? my playing seems to have changed, I seem never to be able to play a scale which doesn't have at least a tone and a half between notes!! I found myself sneaking out of the house and nipping down to the newsagents, buying notebooks purely with the intention of writing down scalic formulae behind my Wife's back.
I'm in a sentimental mode about it all,
yers,
Cab
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 6257354280
Stackabones

Re: I've got scales growing all over my brain.

Post by Stackabones »

Caballero wrote: I'm in a sentimental mode about it all ...
Is that like the a dorian mode?
Teddy Dupont

Post by Teddy Dupont »

A truly astonishing piece of playing! I understand the participants were so pleased with their performance that they set fire to each others testicles in celebration immediately the video was complete..

Don't worry about any further traumas caused by jamming with Thrip. He has told me he is giving up the guitar as he has been offered a 3 year contract by Armani to model their new range of business suits. An inevitable development for a man with such a finely honed torso.

Neither should you worry about your musical problems as these are nothing compared with the physical problems you have been living with for many years. However, before pursuing this new musical development further, I suggest you check with Michael Horowitz to ensure it is completely authentic otherwise you will quickly become persona non grata in the gypsy jazz community.
Brett

Re: I've got scales growing all over my brain.

Post by Brett »

That's really masturbatory isn't it?
Like a warm up band at Ronnie Scott's.
Caballero
Moderator on Probation

Post by Caballero »

To be honest, Bireli and I were pissed.
Thrip

Post by Thrip »

Don't be taken in by Cabo and his "music theory sucks" front - he bloody loves it. Big time.
Thrip

Post by Thrip »

Teddy Dupont wrote: Don't worry about any further traumas caused by jamming with Thrip. He has told me he is giving up the guitar as he has been offered a 3 year contract by Armani to model their new range of business suits. An inevitable development for a man with such a finely honed torso.
Yes here's an outtake from the shoot:

But it doesn't mean I'm giving up the guitar. Oh no, far from it. It just spurs me on.
Teddy Dupont

Post by Teddy Dupont »

Thrip wrote:
Teddy Dupont wrote: Don't worry about any further traumas caused by jamming with Thrip. He has told me he is giving up the guitar as he has been offered a 3 year contract by Armani to model their new range of business suits. An inevitable development for a man with such a finely honed torso.
Yes here's an outtake from the shoot:

Is it true what Cabo told me about that girl performing an unnatural sex act on you after the shoot?
Zoot
Site Admin

Post by Zoot »

Teddy Dupont wrote: Is it true what Cabo told me about that girl performing an unnatural sex act on you after the shoot?
There is no such thing as an unnatural sex act. Anything go's.
A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history, with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
Thrip

Post by Thrip »

yes it was entirely natural, considering the dash I cut in that suit.